Monday, April 4, 2011

Vote For Pres.Waldo 2012 !

In fairness, since I recently ran an "Anybody But Obama" campaign video, let's take a look and see what the inaugural "Obama 2012" ad launched today reveals.

   Warning: Viewers of this video may want to consume anti-nausea medication prior to viewing.




WOW-- I finally know what someone who has been in a coma since January 2009 looks like. Can someone get me a Sharpee so I can scribble "Space For Rent" across their foreheads?

Campaign 'experts' spend megatons of cash to test and research commercials for branding and marketing and this is what we end up with? Another translation-- "I don't always agree with Barry but he hasn't nuked anyone yet and he so helped me with my white guilt burden so won't you consider voting for him again". Also, they are labeling "It Begins With Us" as a slogan for re-election? Wouldn't begin infer something 'new' as in your initial presidency campaign? Color me confused. How about "I Am Just Now Beginning To Redistribute Your Wealth."

Does anyone else find it strange that Obama essentially appears no where in the video, pretty much like at the White House, huh? Churches, barns, amber waves of grain, flags in the yard in the opening segment--oh yeah, that so represents Obama country! I surmise the video crew was too afraid to film cousin Eddie lurking in the unemployment line in Detroit.

Any astute observers notice the lack of listing any accomplishments in a campaign for re-election? You know, why wouldn't he mention those success stories such as "closing GITMO", "keeping unemployment under 8%", "getting our troops out in 16 months", "providing affordable health care", "5 days to look at bill online", "no jobs for lobbyists", "go through the budget line by line", "most transparent administration ever", -- oh wait...

Oh, and speaking of campaign videos, where is Peggy Joseph? You all will remember her in this clip , don't ya? In 2008, when asked about Mr. Obama's campaign, she uttered the infamous "I won’t have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won’t have to worry about paying my mortgage. Obama is going to pay for it from his stash." Well, in 2011, when posed the same question, I have it from reliable sources Ms. Joseph is saying, "I love Obama, it all came true. My car got repo'ed, my house was foreclosed and I now have 99 weeks of unemployment cash!"

657 grueling days.

No comments:

Post a Comment